Maintaining my youthful skin and radiant glow are two things that are important to me. Along with my new skincare regimen I have added a new device that I can’t get enough of. My favorite is (more…)
I love when I find lipstick colors that compliment my skin tone and provide long wear coverage throughout the day. These 3 colors are in the berry family and are vegan, plant based and all natural lip products.
The featured colors work well for transitioning between seasons or even adding a little pop of excitement to your day. They compliment a variety of skin tones and as a women of color I must say these colors are incredibly pigmented and add even more brightness to my completed makeup look when applied.
You can shop each featured lipstick here:
Aster Smoothed Over Lipstick
Dahlia Smoothed Over Lipstick
Iris Smoothed Over Lipstick
Shop these Smoothed Over Lipsticks individually by the links above or visit my website to see other all-natural, vegan and plant based products http://www.JasmineClarke.Arbonne.com.
Which color would you wear?
Over the past 2 holidays I spent time decluttering my email. Seeing that 1k number of emails in an inbox is stressful. Can you relate? Decluttering your email isn’t fun but I think we can agree that it makes life a lot easier. I gathered a few ways to help you Declutter and manage your emails over the course of a day, week, weekend or on your next holiday break.
- Schedule time to Declutter: By designating a time to Declutter your email you’re ensuring that it will get done. Take 5 to 15 minutes to delete emails daily.
- Create folders: Folders are your friend! If you want to keep your emails organized, create new folders to store them. The tip is that you actually have to use them. They really make finding important information (new or old) easy to find.
- Unsubscribe to email lists: some email subscriptions to companies I love and others begin to become a bit much. Especially if your interests change. Unsubscribing to lists helps negate the process of emails just sitting in your inbox unopened.
- Separate emails by interest: Manu of us have multiple email addresses. Let’s take me for example… I have separate emails for my blog, personal mail, work and a back up account (thanks to iCloud). It’s important that what’s sent to these emails are kept separate. I know what to expect to be sent to each account.
What strategy will you use to declutter your email?
What’s winter without a cozy coat to keep you warm? It’s pretty much a necessity in my book and if it has faux fur than it’s a must-have. I gathered 15 cozy coats that will keep you looking stylish all season.
Which coat is your favorite?
The Planner Pad has changed my work life balance in a major way. If you’re a list lady like me you’ll love this planner and all the space it has to offer you.
I love to see my to do list, week and month in front me and this version of Planner Pad gives me that and more. In my undergrad years it was imperative for me to learn how to manage my time better. I quickly learned that I needed to find a system that worked best for me and a visual learner this helped me a great deal.
Grab this FREE printable guide to improve your time management.
After consistently using a planner I can’t live without it. If you would like a visual aid on how to use a planner effectively comment below.
So I guess you’re wondering how I got hooked on Planner Pad? My previous supervisor ordered me a planner pad for a full year of work. I needed something bigger than the one I had and this one has:
- more space to write
- organized group sections
- see my plans for weeks and months a head at a time
Upon opening it I instantly fell I love and have never looked back (At-a-Glance is great too!).
See more planner pads here.
*this is not a sponsored post, all thoughts are my own.
Previous 1 2 3 4 … 12 Next